Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Thathard NTK will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• Thathard NTK will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Thathard
NTK and for other compatible purposes, unless Thathard NTK obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• Thathard NTK will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• Thathard NTK will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• Thathard NTK will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• Thathard NTK will make readily available to customers information about Thathard NTK’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• Thathard NTK is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
Information Thathard NTK Collects and How Thathard NTK Uses It When you use the Website, Thathard NTK may collect the following information:
• Should you sign up for a “pro” subscription, Thathard NTK will collect the information necessary to complete that transaction, including credit card, PayPal and/or other payment information. Thathard NTK will release such information as reasonable if you commit any fraud or violate any civil, regulatory or criminal law.
• You may be required to complete subscription registration forms that provide Thathard NTK with correct and up to date contact information (such as your name and street address), your email address, and your phone number(s).
• Computer-specific information including, without limitation, the unique computer and/or device ID assigned to your computer, platform type and version, hardware and processor type and human readable hardware name. This information is necessary to identify your account to simplify sign-on, and to determine the hardware requirements of Thathard NTK’s users.
• Aggregate (general tracking) and user specific information about pages that users visit on the Website.
• User session information (which is not shared with third parties), including identification and length (a randomly generated identification created for each time you use the Website, and the amount of time you use the Website, in a single session), which shows Thathard NTK user preferences regarding return visits to the Website, helps Thathard NTK to mange subscriptions and private areas on the Website, records user specific tracking and/or aggregate tracking information of Thathard NTK’s users and delivers customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type and resolution; Thathard NTK may use this information in aggregated form in order to improve future development of the Website.
• As an automatic process, Thathard NTK may record email and internet protocol (IP) addresses that access the Website for evaluation and diagnostic purposes in order to seek out and repair functionality issues with Thathard NTK’s servers and related programming, and to monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the Website, track use patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the Website to deliver content most relevant to Thathard NTK’s users. IP addresses are not linked to your personally identifiable information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and in connection therewith, Thathard NTK hereby reserves the right to share aggregated demographic information with Thathard NTK’s partners provided that such information will not be linked to your personally identifiable information that identifies you, except in the case of fraud or if Thathard NTK determines, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary to enforce compliance to protect the Website, Thathard NTK’s users and others.
• Thathard NTK may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information if a governmental agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal request for discovery pursuant to any legal action, or pending legal action.
• Thathard NTK may disclose your personally identifiable information if Thathard NTK believes you have committed fraud or copyright infringement or have violated our Terms any of the other policies and/or guidelines incorporated therein by reference which govern your use of the Website.
• Thathard NTK may disclose your personally identifiable information if its attorney requests such information in connection with a current or pending legal matter in which you are a potential or actual party or if you otherwise contributed in some way to the causation of the legal matter.
• Thathard NTK may also use the information that it collects for internal tracking, review, or for contact purposes and such information is then archived by Thathard NTK for future usage.
• General Information It is Thathard NTK’s policy, except as noted above, not to sell, trade, lease, give away or otherwise release your personally identifiable information, which includes your name, physical address (business or home), home or business telephone number and your e-mail address. It is Thathard NTK’s policy not to send unsolicited emails or allow third parties to contact you via the email address that you provide to Thathard NTK. Thathard NTK may, from time to time, contact you to discuss business relevant to your subscription and, naturally, Thathard NTK will contact you to respond to inquiries that you may send to Thathard NTK.
• Your email address may be published on the Website. We are not responsible for any unwanted email that is sent to you by any third party or entity who has collected your email address from the Website. Thathard NTK may, from time to time, send you emails regarding our Website so that Thathard NTK can directly communicate with you regarding issues Thathard NTK determines to be relevant. Thathard NTK does not collect information about its users from third party sources, such as public records or entities, or private organizations. Thathard NTK does not knowingly collect identifiable information from or about minors.
• Thathard NTK has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personally identifiable information that
Thathard NTK has under its control. These policies, rules and technical measures help to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, note that no policy, rule or technical measure can provide 100% protection against unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.